yconic - Can people from different schools live in the same off-campus residence?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Can people from different schools live in the same off-campus residence?

A photo of Dope Dope
Very stupid question, I know - but the way they described how these off-campus residences worked had me second guessing myself.

I was wondering if people from different schools could live in the same off-campus residence.

For example, if I were going to McMaster and my friend were going to Mohawk, would it be possible for us to both rent a property that is listed in the McMaster off-campus residences?
Or would we have to find a different place that is not associated with any off-campus housing, just an apartment or a condo for rental that is in the area?

Any insight appreciated!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of mynameismattgotmlgo mynameismattgotmlgo
What exactly do you mean by off-campus residences? Places that are listed on Mac's off-campus housing website, or on-campus apartments that are owned by Mac?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
Yes you can. Places listed on Mac's off campus housing website aren't affiliated with the university, they're private landlords who pay a fee to have their property displayed on there (I have had a listing on that site before).
Was this helpful? Yes 0