yconic - Can Some Please Differentiate These 2 Dates
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Can Some Please Differentiate These 2 Dates

A photo of DeMarcus DeMarcus
April 26, 2012
Deadline date for Ontario secondary schools to report, to the OUAC, midterm grades for second-semester courses and interim grades for full-year courses. Grades that the OUAC receives earlier will be transmitted to Ontario universities when received.

May 8, 2012
Target date for Ontario universities to receive, from the OUAC, second-semester midterm grades and interim grades for full-year courses. Grades that the OUAC receives earlier will be transmitted to Ontario universities when received.

-My private school is going to send in midterm mark or 1 course (MCV4U) on May 7th, would that be to late for McMaster and Brock?

*I have 5 marks from day school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of DamianB9 DamianB9
the difference is that april 26th is when the deadline is for schools to send marks to ouac, May 8th is the target date for the Universities to receive the marks
so i would say your marks are going to be sent in late hopefully the Universities still receive those in time to get an acceptance
Was this helpful? Yes 0