yconic - Can you submit the Waterloo AIF by pages?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Can you submit the Waterloo AIF by pages?

A photo of Laffysx Laffysx
I noticed that at the bottom of every page of the AIF has a 'submit page' button, does that mean we can submit the pages in as we complete them? I'm asking this cause I have to complete the reference/contests tab on the AIF because I applied to Computer Science, but I did not take my maths this semester (taking both next semester) and I don't have a senior level math teacher I could reference. (planned to ask my teacher next semester 3-4 weeks in for a reference).

Also,
"4. When will my referees receive their notification emails?

Only referees for applicants to the Conditional Admission to Pharmacy (CAP) program are required to complete a reference form. Faculty of Mathematics programs will not require a reference form to be completed by their referee.

It will take up to 3 business days, after you have provided this information on your admissions information form, for an email commnication to be sent to your referee requesting that they complete a reference for you."

Does anyone know, who applied to the program before, what they ask math applicant references in the email? This information is correct right... they don't ask the teacher to complete any form?

Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of rightsaidfred rightsaidfred

@Laffysx wrote
I noticed that at the bottom of every page of the AIF has a 'submit page' button, does that mean we can submit the pages in as we complete them? I'm asking this cause I have to complete the reference/contests tab on the AIF because I applied to Computer Science, but I did not take my maths this semester (taking both next semester) and I don't have a senior level math teacher I could reference. (planned to ask my teacher next semester 3-4 weeks in for a reference).

Also,
"4. When will my referees receive their notification emails?

Only referees for applicants to the Conditional Admission to Pharmacy (CAP) program are required to complete a reference form. Faculty of Mathematics programs will not require a reference form to be completed by their referee.

It will take up to 3 business days, after you have provided this information on your admissions information form, for an email commnication to be sent to your referee requesting that they complete a reference for you."

Does anyone know, who applied to the program before, what they ask math applicant references in the email? This information is correct right... they don't ask the teacher to complete any form?

Thanks.

You can submit the AIF page by page. They won't read it until before the deadline. Just make sure they're all submitted before Feb 29.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Slates77 Slates77
Hey Laffy I wondering wondering if you could answer my question since you applied to the same program I have an easy question about.

http://www.studentawards.com/Forum.aspx?g=posts&t=10434
Was this helpful? Yes 0