yconic - Can you transfer collges after first year of UofT Saint.Georges
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Can you transfer collges after first year of UofT Saint.Georges

A photo of milliewu milliewu
I'm pretty sure you can. However, it will be hard to transfer into the competitive colleges such as Trin and Vic.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of heesoup heesoup
I'm pretty sure you can. However, it will be hard to transfer into the competitive colleges such as Trin and Vic.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sheldore Sheldore
If your not living on rez then WTF why does it matter? UC is a pretty hard college to get into still so if you want to switch into UC you have to keep good marks. Let me guess, you were accepted to Woodsworth, St. Mikes, or more likely NEW?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jumpy Jumpy
You can see if there are other ways to go about it than formally transferring. I know the student council at Vic, for example, lets students from any college pay the Vic College fee to them and they're then considered Vic students for all student life purposes. Your registrar's office would still be at your 'real' college, but when it comes to extra-curricular activities, leadership opportunities, and all of that, you'd be a Vic student.

So if you're just looking at community, then you don't need to transfer. If you'e looking at scholarship opportunities or something (which vary WIDELY by college, I may add), then you'd need to look into formal transfers. Which are possible but generally not worth the effort.
Was this helpful? Yes 0