yconic - Canadian student going to international university.....
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Canadian student going to international university.....

A photo of StudentAtStPats StudentAtStPats
So I became interested in SNU (Seoul National University). Any tips on how to attend a university outside your country? What should I be most concerned about? Is a transfer a better idea?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of AlikaK AlikaK
This year I'm actually going to a university in the United States, soooo I have a bit of experience with the whole application process of another country. I wouldn't recommend a transfer as I have heard that transfers are the most annoying thing ever! And with that on top of all the paperwork you have to do for an international student, well, you're going to have one fun time! I'd first find out if the program you're planning on taking is reputable back in Canada and if the university's here take the courses that you have taken in Seoul. Any other questions, feel free to ask!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@AlikaK wrote
This year I'm actually going to a university in the United States, soooo I have a bit of experience with the whole application process of another country. I wouldn't recommend a transfer as I have heard that transfers are the most annoying thing ever! And with that on top of all the paperwork you have to do for an international student, well, you're going to have one fun time! I'd first find out if the program you're planning on taking is reputable back in Canada and if the university's here take the courses that you have taken in Seoul. Any other questions, feel free to ask!

Also the money $$$. Too much spending.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Is SNU english speaking, or is it korean and you know the language? Sorry, not trying to be racist, but it sounds terribly relevant going from an english speaking country to a korean one.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of abroaduni abroaduni
Hi,
I have completed my graduation and now i am looking for higher studies in canadian university.Because the standard of education is very high there and best universities of the world canada has.

immigration to canada

work in canada
Was this helpful? Yes 0