yconic - Can't acess Queens!?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Can't acess Queens!?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
As the topic says (ahem, lets ignore the missing c); anyone else having problems trying to access Queen's portal?? It is some kind of downtime I just don't know about?

Help?

D:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of steele steele

@Suntracker wrote
As the topic says (ahem, lets ignore the missing c); anyone else having problems trying to access Queen's portal?? It is some kind of downtime I just don't know about?

Help?

D:

I found the Queen's one to be finicky sometimes too. Are you having problems just logging in or is it something else?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@steele wrote

@Suntracker wrote

Help?

D:

I found the Queen's one to be finicky sometimes too. Are you having problems just logging in or is it something else?

Can't log in, it says the following:

[size=4]A serious error has occured in the Desktop. This may have been caused by a mis-configuration on the server.

Please report this problem to your administrator.

Possible cause:

* You are trying to access a channel which is not defined in the system[/size]

I just wanted to submit my PSE haha...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of steele steele
Yeah, I've seen that message once or twice. I closed my browser completely, reopened it, and then tried to log in again, which worked. I think that message also comes up if you type in your netID or your password wrong.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of slicedara slicedara
Don't worry, you're not the only one.
Queen's is having some problems with their network recently (they can't respond to emails from hotmail accounts either), but it should be fixed soon.
Hopefully, this gets fixed before the PSE deadline (I'm trying to submit mine too haha)
According to their facebook page, it works on the Firefox browser.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@steele wrote
Yeah, I've seen that message once or twice. I closed my browser completely, reopened it, and then tried to log in again, which worked. I think that message also comes up if you type in your netID or your password wrong.

GENIOUS. IT WORKED.

Now I feel silly for not trying closing the browser and reopening.

But PSE sent, weooooo.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of steele steele

@Suntracker wrote

@steele wrote

GENIOUS. IT WORKED.

Now I feel silly for not trying closing the browser and reopening.

But PSE sent, weooooo.

Lololol it actually worked?? NICE! I don't usually give advice that works haha...

Now we must wait. I hope Queen's doesn't take too long to respond...

Was this helpful? Yes 0