yconic - Can't Decide on a Business Program, Help!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Can't Decide on a Business Program, Help!

A photo of emilymegan emilymegan
I want to go to school for business, and hopefully get either a BBA or BCom. I narrowed it down to Laurier(BBA), Trent(BBA), UOIT(BCom), and Waterloo(BES, Environment and Business)<< (Waterloo is my last choice). I've found a lot of positives and negatives for each school but I am still struggling with a decision, and am hoping that the input of others will help. Any advice?

Also, I heard that Laurier requires you to take Advanced Functions (min. 70%) but doesn't use it in your calculated average. Any truth to this?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Have you done research? Why would you go to Trent or UOIT for business? Waterloo's BES is a pretty good program but it's not a business degree if that's what you're looking for.For business, U of T,Schulich,Queens and Western are the best programs, followed by Laurier. A course that's required is always used in calculating your top 6 average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0