yconic - Career Change Pharmacy??Help???
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Career Change Pharmacy??Help???

A photo of jjcareerchange jjcareerchange
Hello,

I have been pondering a few possibilites. I am in my last year of Sports Administration taken from Kansas City. However, due to the lack of availiabilty I am wanting to pursue what I had wanted to pursure when i first started University. The idea behind it was when I was in University I had taken Organic Chemistry and that was when everything turned for me. I also recognized as long as I took physchology and held a high enough GPA then I would be good to go. However, I switched and went to Sports Admin because I was an athlete who enjoyed interacting and handling business. But I am also finding out that I must have a accounting degree or marketing degree to work in these sports facisilites such as Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment.
1.) I go into Pharmacy Tech planing to get a job within the industry retake my highschool courses and apply for Pharmacy School????

2.) Go back to Universtity and attempt to transfer into a Physchology degree????

3.) Helppppppppppppp?????
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies