yconic - Careers - Media Studies/Communications
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Careers - Media Studies/Communications

A photo of SandraMary SandraMary
It's late, I can't sleep, and I'm thinking about unversity. Lovely, I know. So the title pretty much says it all, but if you're applying for a media studies/communcation program or if you're in one at the moment, what type of career are you considering? All I know is that the program really interests me, but I have no idea what to make of it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of ecabby ecabby
haha hello again I can't sleep either,

I kind of responded on the other thread but I will vary my answer slightly

you can really do what ever you want with the degree

At the moment I am focusing on advertising and PR or being a creative director at a design firm.

I also feel like once you get into these programs you find out about a lot of job opportunities that you didn't know existed.

All you need to know right now is what program you want to do and the program itself will help you find out what you want to do with it
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of allison123 allison123
communications opens a ton of doors. you can do practically anything with a communications degree! research it online.
one of the reasons i chose to apply for a communications degree is that it opens soo many doors!
Was this helpful? Yes 0