yconic - Carleton Architecture
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Carleton Architecture

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
hey guys. Did anyone apply to Carleton? I really want to get in, sadly my average isn't that great (83-84%) and I think I did good on my portfolio. How bout you guys? Or are you all Waterloo people :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0
11 replies

A photo of dinosaurbones dinosaurbones
Hello! I applied to both Carleton and Waterloo. My average is decent (in the high 80s)and I'm not sure where my portfolio stands in comparison to others. I received good feedback from my Ryerson Evaluation Session. But my Carleton portfolio might not have the same response since I wasn't able to show as much of my work.

Gurkang, I don't think your average is too bad. According to CUDO, the admissions average for Carleton Architecture in 2009 was in the mid-80s. And the lowest average they accepted was in the 70s.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thanks, also that sort of makes me feel better ;D

I think I did pretty good on my Carleton portfolio but I absolutely bombed my Ryerson one xD
Was this helpful? Yes 0

What did you include in your Carleton portfolio? And good luck on your applications! Where else did you apply to? :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I just included the 5 drawings, and a couple of cpersonal inserts. I applied to:

Carleton Architecture
Carleton Civil
Ryerson Civil
Ryerson Architecture
Waterloo Civil
U of T Architecture

How about you?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RedOrbit RedOrbit
you will get into ryerson civil , no idea about the rest though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Yea I already got into it. But that is just a back-up option. I really want to get into Carleton Architecture.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Is civil just another way of saying civil engineering?

And I applied to Waterloo, Carleton and Ryerson for architecture. My first choice is Waterloo though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Haha yea it is. I typed the whole post out once before but I accidentally closed the browser, so I didn't feel like typing it all up again xD
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NibbleHusky NibbleHusky
anyone know when the actual release dates are and how many seats are available?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

On the site it says the release dates will come in late April to early May :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0