yconic - Carleton, Guelph, Winsdor, Other?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Carleton, Guelph, Winsdor, Other?

A photo of roxyv21 roxyv21
Does anyone have any opinions/info on these three business programs? I just found out that the University of Windsor has a business school but have never heard of it before. Anyways, I have an 86% average and can raised it with 4 more classes, and a few ECs, but am not sure about schools. My low average kind of scares me with my chances of getting accepted! I am looking to concentrate into marketing, so these schools:

Carleton University - Sprott School of Business?
University of Guelph Commerce Program?
University of Windsor - Odette School of Business?
Other?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of g93 g93
Apply to Laurier BBA (cutoff is 86, but you can get in with an 83-86 if you have a good ABS supp form), and UTSC/UTM and McMaster.

Carleton is pretty good (and it has co-op), although not as good as the ones listed above.

U of Guelph is an alright program and some of the specializations have co-op.

U of Windsor isn't that great. Not sure if it has co-op.

With a mid-80 average, you will definitely get into all but UTSC/UTM and Laurier, where you have a shot with a mid-80 average and are likely with a high-80 average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of roxyv21 roxyv21
does Laurier have a good marketing program though? Everytime I research for it, it sends me to a double degree with math :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0