yconic - carleton prestige scholarships!!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

carleton prestige scholarships!!!!

A photo of kavvyr93 kavvyr93
i called the awards office today, and apparently they have already started contacting winners. has anyone received a call yet? anyone still waiting for one?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of ewhyte711 ewhyte711
I hadn't heard either, so I emailed them and they said all recipients of Prestige Scholarships will be contacted by phone by April 20th.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

oh cool, whats your average, if you don't mind me asking.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of colakid123 colakid123
I applied and didn't hear anything yet. Good to know that they'll tell us by 4/20 lol. I have a 97-98 average and not-amazing-but-better-than-average ECs. I also applied for the page program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

My average is 91-92ish, I hope I get a call!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sander sander
Average around mid 90s but I'm also keeping my fingers crossed... not sure now. .
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Anyone hear anything yet? Also, how reliable is the April 20th date (I trust you, but who from Carleton specifically did you talk to?)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@colakid123 wrote
Anyone hear anything yet? Also, how reliable is the April 20th date (I trust you, but who from Carleton specifically did you talk to?)

I emailed the Awards Office email that's on the Carleton Website, and that's who gave me that date...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Okay, makes sense. Sorry to be a pest. Anyone heard anything yet?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

not yet, and its Wednesday. there's something fishy going on if NO ONE from this forum has received a scholarship. then again, how can they calculate top 6 marks if midterms arnt in yet..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Rejected. I emailed the office and they said they had contacted everyone already. It is a bit weird considering this forum is full of over-achievers, but they only give out 20-something awards, so I guess it's possible.
Was this helpful? Yes 0