yconic - Carleton university
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Carleton university

A photo of altu altu
Is Carleton university good for architecture?? I am planning to apply to architecture conservation and sustainability engineering and was wondering what was the cuttoff average for the program is?? Any info would
Be helpful...thnx
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of rightsaidfred rightsaidfred
Go to the website and find out.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Yes it's a good program. See the website for entrance averages.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MrTwiggy MrTwiggy

@rightsaidfred wrote

orly???? Going to a schools respective website might be enough to weed out terribly lazy and flawed programs at glance. But believe it or not, sub-par Universities don't state on their website "Were okay, I mean, if you like sub-par education. If not, here are some other really good universities you might want to attend moreso than this one: ......".

Also, it's extremely unhelpful if someone is asking other students about their personal experiences as well as what they have heard from friends about the actual quality of an education, to just refer them to a website they have likely already seen and likely doesn't have the type of information they want considering the website will absolutely be biased.

Think before you post, and ask yourself if you're actually helping someone or if you're just increasing your post count by one.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@MrTwiggy wrote

@rightsaidfred wrote

orly???? Going to a schools respective website might be enough to weed out terribly lazy and flawed programs at glance. But believe it or not, sub-par Universities don't state on their website "Were okay, I mean, if you like sub-par education. If not, here are some other really good universities you might want to attend moreso than this one: ......".

Also, it's extremely unhelpful if someone is asking other students about their personal experiences as well as what they have heard from friends about the actual quality of an education, to just refer them to a website they have likely already seen and likely doesn't have the type of information they want considering the website will absolutely be biased.

Think before you post, and ask yourself if you're actually helping someone or if you're just increasing your post count by one.

Instead of making an off topic post, why don't you give us a list of universities that groups them, objectively, into "good", "par", and "sub par".
Then, why don't you tell us about Carleton's program - he's asking for, like you said, student experiences. If you have some, share them. If not, why are you posting in this thread beyond the fact that you want to troll me?

There's also the fact that undergrad education is all the same everywhere... that fits in here somewhere, but I'll just leave that to you.

Just because you took an internet IQ test and got 105 doesn't mean you're the cats pajamas, buddy. You might be kind of the debate team at your local high school, mister scary 17 year old, but here, as far as I'm concerned, you're King Sh*t of Turd Mountain.

At the end of the day, this is off topic. PM me if you have a problem (you seem to obviously have a few mental ones). You're spamming the boards.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MrTwiggy MrTwiggy

@rightsaidfred wrote

@MrTwiggy wrote

@rightsaidfred wrote

Instead of making an off topic post, why don't you give us a list of universities that groups them, objectively, into "good", "par", and "sub par".
Then, why don't you tell us about Carleton's program - he's asking for, like you said, student experiences. If you have some, share them. If not, why are you posting in this thread beyond the fact that you want to troll me?

There's also the fact that undergrad education is all the same everywhere... that fits in here somewhere, but I'll just leave that to you.

Just because you took an internet IQ test and got 105 doesn't mean you're the cats pajamas, buddy. You might be kind of the debate team at your local high school, mister scary 17 year old, but here, as far as I'm concerned, you're King Sh*t of Turd Mountain.

At the end of the day, this is off topic. PM me if you have a problem (you seem to obviously have a few mental ones). You're spamming the boards.

The amount hypocrisy in this post is amazing to me. Perhaps if you had actually bothered to READ my post, you would realise that I wasn't stating any university is good/par/sub-par, and I was even going as far as to say that their website (which you recommended in place of a person asking for personal experiences and thoughts on a school) is NOT nearly enough to distinguish them.

Also, I'm baffled how you determined that because I pointed out flaws in your posting system as you avoid the main point of the topic, that all of a sudden I took an internet IQ test, am 'kind' of the debate team, and am the king of crap turd mountain. Also, who are you to say anything about my mental state simply because I saw some serious flaws and immaturity in your postings?

Grow up. Yelling 'your stupid, arrogant, king of poop mountain, and you have mental issues' (which is honestly way out of line considering the severity of real mental issues) is childish. Honestly, I don't see the point of PMing someone who spams the boards with useless assumptions, biases, 'information', and ideas that someone must have a 'death wish' to join the army. Don't bother replying, because I won't either.

Have a great day <3
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@MrTwiggy wrote

@rightsaidfred wrote

@MrTwiggy wrote

@rightsaidfred wrote

The amount hypocrisy in this post is amazing to me. Perhaps if you had actually bothered to READ my post, you would realise that I wasn't stating any university is good/par/sub-par, and I was even going as far as to say that their website (which you recommended in place of a person asking for personal experiences and thoughts on a school) is NOT nearly enough to distinguish them.

Also, I'm baffled how you determined that because I pointed out flaws in your posting system as you avoid the main point of the topic, that all of a sudden I took an internet IQ test, am 'kind' of the debate team, and am the king of crap turd mountain. Also, who are you to say anything about my mental state simply because I saw some serious flaws and immaturity in your postings?

Grow up. Yelling 'your stupid, arrogant, king of poop mountain, and you have mental issues' (which is honestly way out of line considering the severity of real mental issues) is childish. Honestly, I don't see the point of PMing someone who spams the boards with useless assumptions, biases, 'information', and ideas that someone must have a 'death wish' to join the army. Don't bother replying, because I won't either.

Have a great day <3

Too long; didn't read.
Was this helpful? Yes 0