yconic - Carleton vs UOIT Mechanical Engineering
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Carleton vs UOIT Mechanical Engineering

A photo of ClarksonMark ClarksonMark
Hello everyone

I have been accepted to both UOIT and Carleton for mechanical engineering.
Both schools are giving me considerable amounts of money but I am having a tough time deciding.
If you guys have anything bad or good to say about either program or school, please feel free to respond as I will need all the help I can get.

Thank you in advance everyone.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
UOIT is the worst university in Ontario while Carleton is one of the best. How is this even a question?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I am pretty sure that is mostly because your are from Carleton. So tell me a bit about the engineering program there
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych

@ClarksonMark wrote
I am pretty sure that is mostly because your are from Carleton. So tell me a bit about the engineering program there

No, Carleton is worlds ahead of UOIT, by any standards.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

But I am not 100% sure Carleton would be specifically for engineering. They are a great arts, political science, and business school, but does their engineering program match up to the rest?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@ClarksonMark wrote

http://www2.carleton.ca/engineering-design/
Was this helpful? Yes 0