yconic - Cell Phones at Queens! please helppp:)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Cell Phones at Queens! please helppp:)

A photo of KristySierra KristySierra
So, im just about to buy a new cellphone to take away to school with me (queens) and i was just wondering what cellphone provider gets the best service or is the best fit for kingston itself. I know guelph university had a specific provider that was the only one to get GOOD service on campus so i was just wondering if there was a specific one for around Queens as well?

Im thinking of going with Koodo, they run on the telus backbone, anyone with Telus or Koodo at Queens?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of unigirl123101 unigirl123101

@KristySierra wrote
So, im just about to buy a new cellphone to take away to school with me (queens) and i was just wondering what cellphone provider gets the best service or is the best fit for kingston itself. I know guelph university had a specific provider that was the only one to get GOOD service on campus so i was just wondering if there was a specific one for around Queens as well?

I am on Telus - and the service sucks ahah. As far as I know, most of my friends are with Rogers or Bell and have had no trouble at all :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Koodooooooo
Was this helpful? Yes 0