yconic - CEWC
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

CEWC

A photo of ashleybabcock ashleybabcock
I'm terribly impatient and was just wondering if anyone has heard back from CEWC regarding the essay writing contest yet? (the financial essay)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of amberlouise amberlouise
I am very impatient as well and have been wondering the same thing! but on the website it said in a few weeks people would be contacted. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mhossein2011 mhossein2011
Same here! In the fine print before, they wrote that all winners will be notified by October 26th, 2011? Anyone got a call yet?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ashleybabcock ashleybabcock
They wrote that all winners would be notified by October 26th, but then they moved the deadline for the essay back a couple days... But... I feel like being as the dinner gala is on the 16th, the winners have probably already been notified. Darn :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

LOL, I actually had that exact thought process! I hope that's not the case, it really seemed like my odds were quite high in winning a prize :S
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AliceP AliceP
I haven't been contacted either, but if I find out if someone has been contacted I will be sure to post it on this thread! Good luck to everyone :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of minal minal
I was contacted for this today.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

@minal wrote
I was contacted for this today.

Congrats! Care to share any more information?
Was this helpful? Yes 0