yconic - Chance at any of the programs I applied to?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Chance at any of the programs I applied to?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I've applied to the programs below, and currently I'm sitting on a 89.25% average, which I'm not happy about.
I've got decent EC's and hopefully I"ll be able to get it up to 91 come exam time, but who knows.
Currently I'm getting super stressed out that I wont be accepted to any of the programs I applied to!
I know I have to work my ass of to get that 91, but as of now, should I be okay?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Lucida Lucida

@MKYM wrote
I've applied to the programs below, and currently I'm sitting on a 89.25% average, which I'm not happy about.
I've got decent EC's and hopefully I"ll be able to get it up to 91 come exam time, but who knows.
Currently I'm getting super stressed out that I wont be accepted to any of the programs I applied to!
I know I have to work my ass of to get that 91, but as of now, should I be okay?

1. Most likely
2. Maybe
3. Most Likely
4. Yes
5. Yes

Not 100% sure, just giving my opinion from the research I've done.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of onlymatthew onlymatthew
I think the program you picked that's the most difficult to get into is Schulich. Get a 92 and you won't have to worry any more about any of those programs.
Was this helpful? Yes 0