yconic - Chance me (Ivey) !
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Chance me (Ivey) !

A photo of TegtheCoolDude TegtheCoolDude
Sup duders, I am applying for the AEO status at Ivey and I was just wondering what you guys think about my application:

From what I believe my final average for the grade 12 school year should be somewhere around 88-89% and the EC's that I'm using in my application are as follows:

1) Student Council: Leadership Officer (Pretty self-explanatory)
2) Badminton Team and Club (Been there since 2009. I was awarded the MVP of the team and I have like two other medals, probably gonna be the team captain this year)
3) Yearbook Photographer (Been in the club from 2008 - 2011. Also was awarded the MVP for photography)

Thats about it, So yeah tell me watchu guys think :D

Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of ModernCreed ModernCreed
Current AEO student here, going into second year of HBA/MIT:

You have a reasonable chance. Your ECs will make up for your below 90 marks. I have several friends who got the status with lower marks and less stuff.

You should be good.

Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of onlymatthew onlymatthew
Good strong EC's, but you should really strive to improve your marks. You can still be accepted with 88-89, but it's a much safer application process if your marks are higher.
Was this helpful? Yes 0