yconic - Chance to get into UWO Commerce
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Chance to get into UWO Commerce

A photo of tslj001 tslj001
Hello Everyone i am a new guy for this webside, just found out how great it is!!!

I am aimming get to UWO Commerce not IVEY though. My average now is around 86~88, do i

have chance get into it? (I am in BC)

Many Thanks!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of Joshki Joshki
Yeh, you'll get in with 87. I believe it only asks for 80+
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Joshki wrote

Thank you so much for replying, so is there possibility get into IVEY after one-year hard work in first year University? OR i heard most of IVEY srudent are AEO status.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki

@tslj001 wrote

@Joshki wrote

Thank you so much for replying, so is there possibility get into IVEY after one-year hard work in first year University? OR i heard most of IVEY srudent are AEO status.

There's the possibility that you can get in after first year. However, the chance is fairly slim since most of the AEO status are given to students directly from high school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Joshki wrote

@tslj001 wrote

@Joshki wrote

There's the possibility that you can get in after first year. However, the chance is fairly slim since most of the AEO status are given to students directly from high school.

Well, i got it. Thank you. By the way how is UWO Commerce actually. Is it good? Or just Ok
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thtbwoii thtbwoii

@tslj001 wrote
Hello Everyone i am a new guy for this webside, just found out how great it is!!!

I am aimming get to UWO Commerce not IVEY though. My average now is around 86~88, do i

have chance get into it? (I am in BC)

Many Thanks!!

Theres no such thing as UWO Commerce, its Western BMOS (Dan Wright Bachelor of Management & Organizational Studies).... Its generally 83-84% Cut off for admission...on the terms of Ivey, you cannot get in after just ONE year of hard work, its 2 years overall average of 80% in both years, and thats low balling it without AEO status, you need around a 85-90% as a non AEO in your 2 years to be considered "competitive".
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of onlymatthew onlymatthew
It's literally impossible to be accepted into UWO Commerce. Good luck, though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@onlymatthew wrote
It's literally impossible to be accepted into UWO Commerce. Good luck, though.

Agreed, you're screwed.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TerryWang TerryWang
I knew a friend who had a 92 average, AMAZING EC's (Shad Valley, DECA Internationals, OFSAA in Swimming and Archery), who still didn't make UWO Commerce. It's highly selective, unfortunately
Was this helpful? Yes 0