yconic - Chances at York/Queens/UWO/UofT or UBC?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Chances at York/Queens/UWO/UofT or UBC?

A photo of tt456 tt456
Currently studying in BC and have the following marks:

Taken in grade 11
AP Calculus - 97
Math 12 - 97

This year so far
Chemistry 12 - 93
English 12 - 87
Law 12 - 86

Next semester I have Physics, History, and a language, all that I can use for my top 6.

Considering I have been VERY lazy with my extracurriculars over the years (I only have about 40 volunteer hours, that's it), what are my chances at getting into any of those schools? What kind of marks will I need next semester to have a good chance?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of ilikeyork ilikeyork

@tt456 wrote
Currently studying in BC and have the following marks:

Taken in grade 11
AP Calculus - 97
Math 12 - 97

This year so far
Chemistry 12 - 93
English 12 - 87
Law 12 - 86

Next semester I have Physics, History, and a language, all that I can use for my top 6.

Considering I have been VERY lazy with my extracurriculars over the years (I only have about 40 volunteer hours, that's it), what are my chances at getting into any of those schools? What kind of marks will I need next semester to have a good chance?

i was asking the same kind of question yesterday...
im also gr12 and applying to schulich

i dont wanna sound negative but i dont think u ll get accepted into Queens cus they care ALOT about ECs
(i know ppl with amazing marks but still got denied)
right now with a 92 i think ur good for UofT(dont know about UBC)
schulich idk... 93+ with weak ECs im worried to hell right now..... hope we both get in:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tt456 tt456
Thanks for the input. I'm hoping to bump up all my marks this semester by at least a couple of percent (except English), maybe that'd help.
Was this helpful? Yes 0