yconic - Chances of getting into Rotman, Schulich, and Ryerson?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Chances of getting into Rotman, Schulich, and Ryerson?

A photo of raymondee raymondee
Hey everyone, so I am so stressed out about applying to university. My marks are not that great, but I just wanted to know if i stand a good chance of getting into these universities. I am leaning towards applying for Rotman , Schulich , and Ryerson.

Grade 12 Courses taken in Grade 11:

Food and Nutrition : 94
Advanced Functions : 92
Accounting : 96

Midterm Marks for Current Semester:

Calculus : 97 (planning to be 95 by the end)
Physics : 99 (planning to be 98 by the end)
English 86 (planning to be 85 by the end)

Courses I am going to take next semester:

Chemistry (expecting to obtain 96)
Biology (expecting to obtain 98)
Data Management (expecting to obtain 95)

My EC's are not that great, but I have been on the Ultimate team, tutoring grade 4-6 students with math, and etc.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of apple123 apple123
Schulich, Rotman, and Ryerson will be STUPID if they don't accept you!!!

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nobodygtyu Nobodygtyu
Im sorry but I am tired of this b/s. I dont know if you people are attention-whoring or simply lying, but if you know anything you would know that a damn-near 95% average is much better than "not great", and Ryerson (with their 77-82% minimum average) would trip over themselves to accept you. Add to the fact that this is your first post, and I call b/s.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki

@Nobodygtyu wrote
Im sorry but I am tired of this b/s. I dont know if you people are attention-whoring or simply lying, but if you know anything you would know that a damn-near 95% average is much better than "not great", and Ryerson (with their 77-82% minimum average) would trip over themselves to accept you. Add to the fact that this is your first post, and I call b/s.

^+1 solid point right there
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sherrybloosm sherrybloosm
You will probably get accepted into all the business schools listed, as long as you know how to write well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 311 311
I agree with Nobodygtyu. If you really had those marks you wouldn't be asking this question on here. You would already have the intelligence to make that judgement for yourself...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of username101 username101

@Nobodygtyu wrote

i dont know. I had 94 during first sem, and i was actually nervous about schulich. BUt i definately agree about ur Ryerson comment.

As far as I know, Ryerson doesnt even accept a supplementary, they would no way reject a person above 87 even! Why even ask that question??
Was this helpful? Yes 0