yconic - Chances of getting into schulich, ivey??? Im soo worried
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Chances of getting into schulich, ivey??? Im soo worried

A photo of Tasha1234 Tasha1234
Ok so Im really worried about my chances of getting into schulich or ivey
I was so pumped at the beggining of the year to do well but then I just began loafting and currently my average is at and 86.5

I know I could get a 92 average if I do well in the second semester (which I know I can) but the thing is, they are only going to recieve my mid terms for second semester

Do you think if I do really well during second semester and get an overall avg of 92 (during midterms although I can maintain that till the end) , that I have good chance of getting in?

Im part of the student council and a business program (outside school). I take dance lessons, Im in a leadership group at school, Im part of DECA and a few other clubs in school.

Thanks for your feedback :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of MINTOK MINTOK

@Tasha1234 wrote
Ok so Im really worried about my chances of getting into schulich or ivey
I was so pumped at the beggining of the year to do well but then I just began loafting and currently my average is at and 86.5

I know I could get a 92 average if I do well in the second semester (which I know I can) but the thing is, they are only going to recieve my mid terms for second semester

Do you think if I do really well during second semester and get an overall avg of 92 (during midterms although I can maintain that till the end) , that I have good chance of getting in?

Im part of the student council and a business program (outside school). I take dance lessons, Im in a leadership group at school, Im part of DECA and a few other clubs in school.

Thanks for your feedback :)

As long as you bring your average up for the midterms, sell your electives and write descent essays, you can get in. Last year, I had 89% average in the first semester, but I brought it up to 92% for the midterm and got in. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0