Chances of Getting into...
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Chances of Getting into...

A photo of TheJoker TheJoker
Hi Guys, I was wondering what my chances are into getting accepted to Queen's Commerce, Ivey, and Rotman. My average is 95% and I have decent extra-curricular activities. Plus, I applied early (before Jan. 7) for Queen's Commerce and still didn't hear back from them. Am i still being considered? More importantly, do you think I still have a chance of getting into these programs? Thanks in advance for the feedback! :colors:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of vivbri vivbri
Wow! You have a good average. Were you accepted into any of those schools? Just curious.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jboy87 jboy87
with that average you have a good chance at rotman and ivey, however without reading your essays nobody can really predict if you will get into any of them, especially queen's.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of randomguy4 randomguy4
Rotman and Queens you're probably gonna get into, surprised you haven't for Rotman already. Ivey might be toss up. Depends on your EC's and all that jazz.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Tomsuzie Tomsuzie
Here is a comic relief for you. :)

Was this helpful? Yes 0

@vivbri wrote
Wow! You have a good average. Were you accepted into any of those schools? Just curious.

I've applied to five programs. Queen's, Ivey, Rotman, Schulich, Laurier. I've gotten in Schulich (BBA) and Laurier (Double-Degree) but still waiting on the other three programs.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@jboy87 wrote
with that average you have a good chance at rotman and ivey, however without reading your essays nobody can really predict if you will get into any of them, especially queen's.

Thanks!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@randomguy4 wrote
Rotman and Queens you're probably gonna get into, surprised you haven't for Rotman already. Ivey might be toss up. Depends on your EC's and all that jazz.

Thanks for the help :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of XX XX
0% chance. I'm sorry mate, depending on your ECs a 95% is not enough. The cut off for those three programs are in the high 90s.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jacob2012 Jacob2012

@TheJoker wrote
Hi Guys, I was wondering what my chances are into getting accepted to Queen's Commerce, Ivey, and Rotman. My average is 95% and I have decent extra-curricular activities. Plus, I applied early (before Jan. 7) for Queen's Commerce and still didn't hear back from them. Am i still being considered? More importantly, do you think I still have a chance of getting into these programs? Thanks in advance for the feedback! :colors:

FUk yo avg 95 doesnt mean sh*t u need very good ec's to even be considered they are probably looking at your application and about to rip it up forget queens. If you dont have atleast 8 ec's they throw ur application out. I figured that out the hard way after they did that to me, but my friend got in wiht a 90.1 average with 10 ec's... welll ur screwed soo have fun:), you can always go to college
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@TheJoker wrote

Hi!

Rotman offers are coming out mid-May so you should hear back soon! Because they don't have rolling offers, they do it in periods. Your mark seems like what they are looking for so it is probably down to your supplemental.

Best of luck to you!
Was this helpful? Yes 0