yconic - Chances of Mac social sciences acceptance?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Chances of Mac social sciences acceptance?

A photo of Dope Dope
86 english
88 business leadership
82 challenge & change
76 data management
68 international business
67 philosophy

77.83% overall

i know mcmaster's site says mid-70s but i'm cutting it close i'd say

the three 80s were all obtained during my victory lap in case you are wondering about the discrepancy

thanks in advanced for any replies
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Your English mark is better than mine at the moment, and English is payed attention to the most everything else is just for your top 6. You have a solid chance of getting in but just to be a little more competitive I'd increase your 60s range courses. What program are you planning to pursue within the Social Sciences?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SandyH0ng SandyH0ng
I actually just got accepted for this program at Mac! I literally got the email an hour ago. Go check your email! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Vessi Vessi
Same here :) Mac sent out a lot of acceptances today!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Dope Dope
I didn't get one lol :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Vessi Vessi
Well they're going to be sending a lot more as the weeks go by. I got in because I have an 89 average atm, so it's not like they skipped right past you as they were accepting people with high 70 averages. :) Don't worry! I say keep up your marks, and to compete with everyone else, try to bring your marks all up to the 70-80's level, especially your last two. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0