yconic - Changing Programs AFTER Submissions
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Changing Programs AFTER Submissions

A photo of Yrrawr Yrrawr
So how do you do it? I've already submitted and paid for the programs I wanted to get into except I want to change one or two universities and programs completely now. x-x..

The thing I'm most concerned about is that when I'm faced with the list of programs, I have a choice to change or delete it. Changing it can only change the "subprogram" or however you'd like to call it. I'm worried that if I click on "Delete" in hopes of choosing another university and program, I'll lose the money I originally payed for the program prior to deleting it.

Do I just delete the program then add one? o-o~
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of g93 g93
Delete the program and add the new one. It works and you don't have too pay extra or anything. And I've done it myself btw.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xheidi xheidi
Try to contact the admissions person at the university that might help you out.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Blistex Blistex

@Yrrawr wrote
So how do you do it? I've already submitted and paid for the programs I wanted to get into except I want to change one or two universities and programs completely now. x-x..

The thing I'm most concerned about is that when I'm faced with the list of programs, I have a choice to change or delete it. Changing it can only change the "subprogram" or however you'd like to call it. I'm worried that if I click on "Delete" in hopes of choosing another university and program, I'll lose the money I originally payed for the program prior to deleting it.

Do I just delete the program then add one? o-o~

Yup, just delete and add :) simple as that!
And there are no charges or any money lost
Goodluck with your apps!
Was this helpful? Yes 0