yconic - Changing what schools I applied to?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Changing what schools I applied to?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
So I was looking over the courses that I applied for and what schools I had selected. In the end I really was not happy with the one school I had applied to, so I hit delete on Program choices and added a new school. I was wondering what happends next. Will the school I deleted get notified and will the new school I added get informed before the equal consideration deadline? Has anyone ever done this? I would love for a little insight :)

Thanks a bunch<3
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

It's too late to make any changes, the deadline was January 11.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KingKhan KingKhan

@Razear wrote
It's too late to make any changes, the deadline was January 11.

No it's not, the deadline is February 7, 2012.

http://www.ouac.on.ca/ouac-101/101-dates/

February 7, 2012
Recommended last date for students to submit all information to the OUAC, including university and program changes, as well as additional active choices, to be eligible for consideration for early admission. Please note: This is not a deadline date. Changes will be accepted and processed by the OUAC at any time.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

Im going to college and the deadline is Feb 1st. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of erica520 erica520
If you delete a school you applied to and add another do you still have to pay the extra $42 for adding another? Or no since it's still only 3?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KingKhan KingKhan

@erica520 wrote
If you delete a school you applied to and add another do you still have to pay the extra $42 for adding another? Or no since it's still only 3?

No, you don't have to pay extra.
Was this helpful? Yes 0