yconic - CHECK YOUR OUAC FOR UOFT ENGSCI
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

CHECK YOUR OUAC FOR UOFT ENGSCI

A photo of kazizi kazizi
i was admitted this morning with pretty decent grades and okay ecs
check your ouac, its updated but not your portal.
congrats to everyone
Was this helpful? Yes 0
44 replies

A photo of HamHamm HamHamm
OMG Just checked! I can't believe I got in too! Never would have checked if it wasn't for you!

How a 87% average gets me into eng sci is beyond me, maybe its cuz I'm a girl! :PPPPP
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of kazizi kazizi

@HamHamm wrote
OMG Just checked! I can't believe I got in too! Never would have checked if it wasn't for you!

How a 87% average gets me into eng sci is beyond me, maybe its cuz I'm a girl! :PPPPP

LOL omg i had an exact average of 87.4% as well!
but im a guy :D i guess because i had pretty good ecs as well as some good experiences
see, grades dont matter, thats why you should apply early people!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Onionlol Onionlol
I got in with 91.7 ang!But no email and portal still dicision pending! Is this real,the offer only showed on OUAC.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Congrats! All you need to do now...is decide which program/school you want. I can't decide between waterloo, toronto and queen's :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of computerengineer computerengineer
ok, guys with 87-90 average, could u tell me what your top 5 average is pls because I heard U of T doesn't really care about the 6th subject when making admission decisions.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kazizi kazizi
okay since i got bunch of inquires about my grades and ecs.... heres my reply.
My avg was around 87-88 ish
because i had English, physics, chemistry and calculus this term.
i didnt submit my adv functions mark. which happened to be a 100.

english: 87
physics: 88
chemistry: 87
calculus: 87
were my grades.

my ecs werent really spectacular or anything:
- FIRST robotics
- founder of our science club
- public speaking international champion
- 500 volunteer hours

my experiences were:
- 4 years of working experience

i applied two weeks before the spf was due.

i got into mechatronics on feb 2something, same grades.
i got into ivey during the march break
i got into schulich during the march break
i
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Viking21 Viking21

@kazizi wrote

were my grades.

- FIRST robotics
- 500 volunteer hours

my experiences were:

i

Wow...you got into some really nice programs. I thought you needed nineties for all of those programs you chose...congrats though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kazizi kazizi

@Viking21 wrote

@kazizi wrote

were my grades.

- FIRST robotics
- 500 volunteer hours

my experiences were:

i

Wow...you got into some really nice programs. I thought you needed nineties for all of those programs you chose...congrats though.

ya i am pretty lucky.
if it makes any difference i just took regular academic courses, no ap, no ib or anything.
so if i can get in, you guys can too. dont abandon your hopes!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ninetyfour ninetyfour
Accepted on OUAC :3 Congrats everyone!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of StellaSparx StellaSparx
I got an offer for chemical eng too!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of madox madox
wtf I applied to track one with a 91.8% average and got an alternate offer into mechanical engineering. does anyone know if these offers are final, or is it possible for me to still get into track one? im kind of confused, seeing as how people say they got into engsci with an 87 average, and i didnt get into Track one with a 91.8 average. damn.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles

@madox wrote
wtf I applied to track one with a 91.8% average and got an alternate offer into mechanical engineering. does anyone know if these offers are final, or is it possible for me to still get into track one? im kind of confused, seeing as how people say they got into engsci with an 87 average, and i didnt get into Track one with a 91.8 average. damn.

I heard they're not final, I'm pretty sure someone was in your position last year too, and they ended up with their first choice in the end. And yeah, I'm a little confused about people getting into engsci early with anything less than like a 95, but who knows how U of T works lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of madox madox

@iliketurtles wrote

@madox wrote

I heard they're not final, I'm pretty sure someone was in your position last year too, and they ended up with their first choice in the end. And yeah, I'm a little confused about people getting into engsci early with anything less than like a 95, but who knows how U of T works lol

k thanks man, this is strange. I think i didnt get track one because i did english in summer school, but they told me i wouldn't be penalized for that, so idk. oh well, these are still early offers, so hopefully i get an offer for Track one later on.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of StellaSparx StellaSparx
I think you engsci guys will like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3s8hWgOeAs&feature=related
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Got an alternate offer to electrical engineering with a 92.5
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of onewordify onewordify

@kazizi wrote

@HamHamm wrote

LOL omg i had an exact average of 87.4% as well!
but im a guy :D i guess because i had pretty good ecs as well as some good experiences
see, grades dont matter, thats why you should apply early people!

Yeah, applying early does really help your chances of getting early acceptance. I had a 97 average, but I applied to Toronto and Waterloo the day before it was due(a bad idea).

It's pretty nice getting into Eng Sci, but it sucks having to wait on Waterloo and McMaster until May...

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jelly jelly
I switched my first choice program to Track One on my SPF. I originally applied to civil, and currently have an average of 85-87 (depends on the courses they look at). Definitely wouldn't mind one bit if they just gave me an alternative to civil, but I think I'd rather go to McMaster anyway.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thank You!! Can't believe I got accepted. Still a little uneasy though..the admissions officer said that the first thing to be updated will be the eng portal. Just hope I get an email soon :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of moneymoneymoney moneymoneymoney

@enaverma wrote
Thank You!! Can't believe I got accepted. Still a little uneasy though..the admissions officer said that the first thing to be updated will be the eng portal. Just hope I get an email soon :)

Do you mind sharing your avg for your grade 12 courses so far?
I have applied to TrackOne too with a 91 avg in 3 subjects first semester but nothing has shown up on my OUAC (no offer, no alternate offer. its just blank)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@moneymoneymoney wrote

@enaverma wrote

Do you mind sharing your avg for your grade 12 courses so far?
I have applied to TrackOne too with a 91 avg in 3 subjects first semester but nothing has shown up on my OUAC (no offer, no alternate offer. its just blank)

Adv. Functions 98%
Bus. Leadership 87%
English 90%

My extra cur were alright. Nothing impressive but I did get involved with things like robotics and volunteering
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of doer doer
Thank you... I cant believe I got accepted as my friends told me that they usually send offers in April. But Im kinda worried since I didn't get any email or see any changes in my portal but OUAC
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LooMech LooMech
I have a 93% average first semester and 87 average in grade 11, i applied to uoft mechanical and they sent me an alternate offer to ECE.I'm happy that I got accepted to my 2nd choice, but still wondering why they didnt send me an offer for mechanical. My ec's were decent too, plus work experience as well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of doer doer
I just checked my uoft account and it changed into accepted too even though engineering portal is still the same and didn't receive any email yet
Was this helpful? Yes 0