yconic - Chem Eng Admission question.
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Chem Eng Admission question.

A photo of Vc314 Vc314
I applied to Chemical Engineering at Mcmaster, UFT and Waterloo. Aside from the average of the 6U/M courses, would they have more of a concern for one courses mark over another? And if so what do you expect the priority list regarding the mandatory courses individual marks are? I got a 81 in Advanced Functions and its pulling my average down.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of maelong maelong

@Vc314 wrote
I applied to Chemical Engineering at Mcmaster, UFT and Waterloo. Aside from the average of the 6U/M courses, would they have more of a concern for one courses mark over another? And if so what do you expect the priority list regarding the mandatory courses individual marks are? I got a 81 in Advanced Functions and its pulling my average down.

where's uft
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ninetyfour ninetyfour

@Vc314 wrote

I don't think one 81 will hurt you too much, as long as your other marks can pull your average up.

@maelong wrote
where's uft

The University of Toronto is in Toronto.. They have 3 campuses: Scarborough, St. George, and Mississauga.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Academentia Academentia
They do not care about specific grades. They would tell you if they did. A school like U of T is processing over 9,000 applications, they aren't going over them in this level of detail at all. Not to mention an 81 for a course is perfectly fine.
Was this helpful? Yes 0