yconic - Choices!! offers!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Choices!! offers!!

A photo of thelegend thelegend
I got offers for:

York BAS, Ryerson business managment bcomm ,

and i got Laurier honours economics and accounting ( i will try to tranfer to bba second year but lets assume i do not.

I need help and some advice on deciding...

thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Laurier Honours Economics. You have a chance to seamlessly transfer into BBA after one year, it's a great school, and it' fully-accredited by ICAO.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster
ya i agree with johnny, go to laurier

ryerson isn't bad but i think you'd have a better time at laurier and it is fully accredited
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dancecubed dancecubed

@thelegend wrote
I got offers for:

York BAS, Ryerson business managment bcomm ,

and i got Laurier honours economics and accounting ( i will try to tranfer to bba second year but lets assume i do not.

I need help and some advice on deciding...

thanks

*enters the man with the Ryerson branding all over himself*

Haha, just kidding. What do you want to do in business?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
York's Schulich is a proverbial dump, to say nothing of the BAS.

Ryerson is downtown. That, alone, should turn you off. The fact that they are not accredited only makes it worse.

WLU is a beautiful university with excellent staff, faculty, and students. Always kind and helpful. If you decide to call an admissions, officer, he will pick up the phone within a split-second (very likely) and will help you do whatever you wish to do (if it is in the realm of his and your ability). Try calling York (28 minutes on hold (without music (own experience))) or Ryerson.

You can compare educational quality all you wish, and argue which program is better (for example, Introduction to Combinatorics or Advanced Combinatorics (not that it applies to you)), but I go for kind people who make me feel welcome. Every time.
Was this helpful? Yes 0