yconic - Choosing a University
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Choosing a University

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I have been accepted to the following universities.

UTM BCOM
Laurier BBA
McMaster BCOM

I am confused as to where i should go. I intend on specializing in accounting. I am a high school student and i have a top six average of 87.16

Overall, which would be a better school? Any pros and cons?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of g93 g93
You should post this in the BUSINESS section, not the EDUCATION section :)

Laurier is definitely the best of the three. It has a strong co-op program, is great for accounting (ICAO accredited, most UFE Gold Medal Winners, high UFE Pass Rates, one of the top schools for CMAs), lots of clubs, great school atmosphere and spirit, social school...

McMaster and UTM are a bit closer. I personally would choose UTM, but I don't think there's that big of a difference.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thanks a lot, yea i was inching towards laurier too, just looking for second and third opinions lol :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iRamie iRamie

@g93 wrote
You should post this in the BUSINESS section, not the EDUCATION section :)

Laurier is definitely the best of the three. It has a strong co-op program, is great for accounting (ICAO accredited, most UFE Gold Medal Winners, high UFE Pass Rates, one of the top schools for CMAs), lots of clubs, great school atmosphere and spirit, social school...

McMaster and UTM are a bit closer. I personally would choose UTM, but I don't think there's that big of a difference.

Whats UTM?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@iRamie wrote
Whats UTM?

University of Toronto Mississauga
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of johnmarsh johnmarsh
I suggest you that join Laurier BBA university. All the universities are good but I think this one is most good. The environment of this university and discipline is also good.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Tofayel Tofayel
I think join with McMaster BCOM will be better.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@Tofayel wrote
I think join with McMaster BCOM will be better.

How come you have two names and are from two different places?
Was this helpful? Yes 0