yconic - Class Sizes
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Class Sizes

A photo of maddawg maddawg
What are typical class sizes at UBC and Queens for first year and upper year engineering courses like?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of rightsaidfred rightsaidfred

@maddawg wrote
What are typical class sizes at UBC and Queens for first year and upper year engineering courses like?

Why?
When you're doing 12 hour days - 6 hours of class, and 6 hours of studying a day - trying to get that project in, is the size of your class gonna be on your mind?
Why would you possibly care about this?
In an effort to stay related: 5-100 people.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of ktel ktel

@rightsaidfred wrote

@maddawg wrote

Why?
When you're doing 12 hour days - 6 hours of class, and 6 hours of studying a day - trying to get that project in, is the size of your class gonna be on your mind?
Why would you possibly care about this?
In an effort to stay related: 5-100 people.

I rarely had to do 12 hour days, only during the ends of some major projects.

In engineering your friends and classmates are everything. They will help you succeed. I could see why a smaller class size could help that. Unfortunately I can't answer this question for you. They will be large (100+) in first year.
Was this helpful? Yes 0