yconic - CLICK ACCEPT NAOOO!!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

CLICK ACCEPT NAOOO!!!!

A photo of SpringChild SpringChild
I'm trying.

I'm staring at the page...

Response

I wish to accept the offer and agree to all the terms and conditions outlined in the offer of admission letter.

CHECK IT CHECK IT CHECK THE BOX!!!

But it's so nerve wracking. It's huge. I'm positive I want to accept but why can't I do it. *stares at page more*
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of jzliu jzliu

@SpringChild wrote
I'm trying.

Response

I wish to accept the offer and agree to all the terms and conditions outlined in the offer of admission letter.

But it's so nerve wracking. It's huge. I'm positive I want to accept but why can't I do it. *stares at page more*

Simple... Tell your parents to click the button :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@jzliu wrote

@SpringChild wrote
I'm trying.

Response

Simple... Tell your parents to click the button :)

Hah!

I would but........they want me to stay local :P and don't approve of my decision. If if i do that, I suspect sabotage -_-
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LRooke LRooke
Push the button.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@LRooke wrote
Push the button.

YES SIR.

DONE >.<
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456
I can't believe you made a thread for this...just WOW loool. Glad you worked up the courage though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of PaperPen PaperPen
Clicking the accept button was the most anti-climatic event out of my entire university applying experience. Clearly that's not the way for everyone. (OUAC just told me to wait a business day ): I wanted fireworks.)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
^confetti bombs! drum roll!
Was this helpful? Yes 0