yconic - colleges that can help transfer to British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

colleges that can help transfer to British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT)

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hi I'm a grade 12 student trying to get into BCIT for to study Business and Media. My marks aren't that good (average 75-80%?) so I might not get into BCIT for the fall term. I decided that it might be better to go to another college and transfer to BCIT.

So, my question is, is there any colleges that I can get into so that I can transfer to BCIT? I'm a bit desperate and worried that I might have to rest a full year and a half to study in BCIT. Please help me out.

Thank you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of sunshinesushi sunshinesushi
I live in BC, so I have a pretty good idea of all the colleges around the province, but I think your average is good enough to get into BCIT (I could be wrong though). So I think you should still try applying there; otherwise, perhaps you could try Kwantlen or University of the Fraser Valley. I'm sure these colleges/universities are good places to start.
Was this helpful? Yes 0