yconic - Comments about Listening to music and Spanish electives UWO please :)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Comments about Listening to music and Spanish electives UWO please :)

A photo of Angiem Angiem
How is Listening to Music for totally non- musical person, I heard its very easy course but I don't have any musical abilities other than offcourse listening to music. How about beginner Spanish. I am stuck in never ending search for easy electives....
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of Lhunthonwen Lhunthonwen
I've heard listening to music is easy, but I've never taken it so I can't quite say. What faculty are you in?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Angiem Angiem
Health Science with AEO. I am looking for some easy electives specially category B
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Angiem Angiem
What if I want to finish the dual degree BHSc and HBA, would the category requirements be still covered with Ivey? I just don't want Category B requirement hanging over me in the later years
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of waitaminute waitaminute
Only take Spanish if you have a knack for languages. I took Spanish 1030 and did really well, but i LOVE languages. There were many people in the class who thought it would be an easy elective, had no knack for languages, and almost failed the course.
Was this helpful? Yes 0