yconic - Communication Studies Statistics?! Easy or Difficult
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Communication Studies Statistics?! Easy or Difficult

A photo of Creativeindividual Creativeindividual
Hi guys! So i am a grade 12 student planning on going into Carleton Communication Studies AFTER grade 12. And they told me i will have to take a second year statistics class AND a third year one:) But the problem is, im no good in math, i only took Grade 11 University/college math and im not planning on take math this year(grade 12) because i dont need it.If any of you have taken statistics for Communication Studies or something related (English,Journalism etc) i would gladly appreciate your input on the class's difficulty level,and if a math challenged individual like myself can survive a statistics class:(
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Creativeindividual wrote
Hi guys! So i am a grade 12 student planning on going into Carleton Communication Studies AFTER grade 12. And they told me i will have to take a second year statistics class AND a third year one:) But the problem is, im no good in math, i only took Grade 11 University/college math and im not planning on take math this year(grade 12) because i dont need it.If any of you have taken statistics for Communication Studies or something related (English,Journalism etc) i would gladly appreciate your input on the class's difficulty level,and if a math challenged individual like myself can survive a statistics class:(

If you're required to take statistics in second and third year, you definitely NEED to take grade 12 math, then. 2 years of not taking math courses will screw you over when you need to take a math course (which is much harder) in university.

Take math in grade 12, and worked hard throughout all the courses and you'll do fine.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of bubblepenguin bubblepenguin
what do you do in communication studies?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Creativeindividual Creativeindividual

@bubblepenguin wrote
what do you do in communication studies?

you study how the media communicates their messages to us, same with politicians and the government. How people communicate etc etc :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0