yconic - Completing AIF in 3 weeks
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Completing AIF in 3 weeks

A photo of pinkcherrytree pinkcherrytree
After Waterloo receives the application, their acknowledgement email says to complete the AIF within 3 weeks...Why? Will my application be deleted or not considered if I don't submit it in 3 weeks?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of ninetyfour ninetyfour
No, it's just a recommendation. I just submitted mine last night and I got my acknowledgement at the beginning of December. The final deadline is the end of February, but you probably shouldn't wait that long.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of plato plato
Log into quest to view the deadline, as per ninetyfour. Honestly, I waited until the second last day. I spent as much time possible with the questions. Having people review my answers, making revisions, making every word tell(as Strunk would put it). In most cases, they need your first semester final marks before reviewing your application, so why submit early unless you are 100% sure that your AIF is the best it can be? Just my thoughts.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of angus725 angus725
How long did it take for you all to get the confirmation after submitting the application on OUAC?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pinkcherrytree pinkcherrytree
i applied in the winter break, and got the acknowledgement email about two or three days after the winter break
Was this helpful? Yes 0