yconic - computer science U of T
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

computer science U of T

A photo of pepper pepper
Anyone know when there next wave of acceptances happens or what their cut-off is? This is the St.George campus.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of pepper pepper
So no one knows?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of premachb premachb
Apparently next wave of offers is late may. That's why the joinuoft person said on the twitter thing they have there.

Still waiting as well, getting really nervous.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pepper pepper

@premachb wrote
Apparently next wave of offers is late may. That's why the joinuoft person said on the twitter thing they have there.

what's your average? Do you have a link to that twitter comment?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of premachb premachb

@pepper wrote

@premachb wrote

what's your average? Do you have a link to that twitter comment?

Currently my average is 83.8, that's why I'm getting nervous :S, I could rant a lot about why my average could be higher but whatever I've chosen to be zen about it now.

Btw, here's the twitter link (btw It took me like 10 mins to find out how to actually link a tweet, I don't use twitter AT ALL bahahaha).

http://bit.ly/iqN841

Pretty sure the link should work
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pepper pepper
the link works thanks. I have a 85.6% average and have not heard from them yet, but its probably because I have a low calculus mark. I'm hoping to hear from them soon so its all over.
Was this helpful? Yes 0