yconic - Conditional Acceptance
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Conditional Acceptance

A photo of jayseofob jayseofob
Hey guys, I know i sound really stupid but I lost my acceptance package for York Glendon :( Can anyone tell me what the conditions are for Political Science at York Glendon? because I thought I wouldnt need to worry about my average, but I guess I loafted alot last couple months and my average dropped to 77. The website said that the Cut off average was 78, thats not the Average that I had to maintain right? cause all my other acceptance from Ottawa, Mac and UT said that I need a minimum of 70.
I got my conditional acceptance before my first semester mark went in.
Thanks for the help guys :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of sllencer sllencer
Obviously, call the school; if no one answers in time Just ask for the number unless you want to wait for weeks for a package.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of superstar2011 superstar2011
The minimum that you need for any program, if you got a conditional acceptance, is whatever average they told you you need to maintain. It is usually a bit below the cutoff, so you might be fine. But for the question regarding your program at Glendon, what exact program option are you pursuing? (I'm talking (Specialized)Honours (Double)Major/Minor BA/iBA, etc.)
Was this helpful? Yes 0