yconic - Conditional Averages to Maintain for Science Programs?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Conditional Averages to Maintain for Science Programs?

A photo of r2k1 r2k1
So I saw this in another thread but it'd be nice to know the conditional average that each uni is telling students to maintain for their offer for the science programs.

I heard for Western it's an 82? Seems kind of high can anyone verify this? I'd be very interested to know Queens' conditional for the science program as well.

Please add any other conditional averages you know of for a school if you have been accepted or know someone who has.

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of bioboy bioboy
I believe that the queen's conditional offer is only a 75% and mcmaster life science is 84%
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23

@r2k1 wrote
So I saw this in another thread but it'd be nice to know the conditional average that each uni is telling students to maintain for their offer for the science programs.

I heard for Western it's an 82? Seems kind of high can anyone verify this? I'd be very interested to know Queens' conditional for the science program as well.

Please add any other conditional averages you know of for a school if you have been accepted or know someone who has.

Thanks

Western - Verified
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of r2k1 r2k1
Damn was hoping it'd be lower.

So far we have

Western Science - 82
Queens Science - 75
MAC Life Sci - 84

Add to the list if you can people.

York Science -
Waterloo Science -
UOIT Science -
UBC Science -
McGill Science -
UofT Science -
Guelph Science -
Ottawa Science -

I'm sure i'm missing unis so keep adding if you can guys i'm sure it would be helpful to many people who haven't been accepted yet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bioboy bioboy
Waterloo Life Science is 77% and Ottawa Health Science is 70%
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of r2k1 r2k1
Western Science - 82
Queens Science - 75
MAC Life Sci - 84
York Science -
Waterloo Life Sci - 77
UOIT Science -
UBC Science -
McGill Science -
UofT Science -
Guelph Science -
Ottawa Health Science - 70

nice nice keep em coming :bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of virtue virtue
Western Science - 82
Queens Science - 75
MAC Life Sci - 84
York Science -
Waterloo Life Sci - 77
UOIT Science -
UBC Science - 67
McGill Science -
UofT Science -
Guelph Science -
Ottawa Health Science - 70
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of biosci biosci
Guelph's is 75% if you want to graduate with the Honours degree...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sean1218 Sean1218
I've always heard McGill only requires that you pass your classes, however I've been told differently any time I've contacted McGill.

Has anyone else contacted them asking about this? Or is the 50% conditional average just assumed because most people don't know anyone who has had their offer rescinded?

What about specific courses? I saw no mention of a minima required for English, but would my English grade dropping into the 60s (from 76) be a condition for revoking my offer? I'm not too concerned about my overall average being high enough, just English.
Was this helpful? Yes 0