yconic - Conditional Offer Question
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Conditional Offer Question

A photo of 311 311
On my conditional offer letter, it says i must graduate with an overall average of at least 70% in six Grade 12 U/M courses including 65% or higher in each of Grade U English and Mathematics (one of: Advanced Functions, Calculus & Vectors or Mathematics of Data Management).

So basically my only prereqs are gr 12 english and ONE math... I already completed english and 1 math last semester... Both marks were over 65%. Now the problem is that i'm currently taking another math course and my mark is below 65%... so will my offer be revoked ? Cuz technically ive already met their conditions for the english and 1 math course... So this is just an extra math course... ? Im starting to freak out b/c of this.... Anyone know anything about this?? Id appreciate ur input! Btw its for business at ryerson! Thanks in advance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Doorhandle Doorhandle
I think you answered that for yourself. If it says you only need 1 math above 65% and English above 65%, then you are set. As long as you meet the requirement for your overall average you should be good to go.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sefear Sefear
I was actually in the same situation but I ended up dropping the other math yesterday. I called admissions for where I'm going and they said as long as I already had the one needed math the other didnt matter
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 311 311
^ both of you were right! I called the admission office today and they said it won't count!! I'm SO relieved... i can finally sleep in peace. :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0