yconic - co-op
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

co-op

A photo of Comradeponov Comradeponov
if I apply to an engineering program in waterloo and get accepted into co-op will I have to apply to co-op once again after first year or am I in co-op for the entire 5 years after I get accepted out of high school? I ask this because I read on waterloo's website that in some cases limited admission to co-op is available for second year students, so I don't know if that means second year students who didn't apply to co-op in the first place or second year students who had completed one year of co-op already.

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Sapper1815 Sapper1815

@Comradeponov wrote
if I apply to an engineering program in waterloo and get accepted into co-op will I have to apply to co-op once again after first year or am I in co-op for the entire 5 years after I get accepted out of high school? I ask this because I read on waterloo's website that in some cases limited admission to co-op is available for second year students, so I don't know if that means second year students who didn't apply to co-op in the first place or second year students who had completed one year of co-op already.

Thanks

Waterloo engineering is all co-op, and only co-op, right from first year. You must be looking at sections dealing with other non-engineering programs.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cheers123 cheers123
What does
Method of study- ONLY Co-op means?
I saw it on the page for TRON engineering in waterloo
Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0