yconic - Cross-country running/Track and field
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Cross-country running/Track and field

A photo of norcorider norcorider
Anyone into track/x-country? Does anyone know or has anyone heard of Fiona Benson who just recently competed in NACAC cross country running championships in the Carribbean? She's from the little community of Toms Lake near hick town Dawson Creek in northern BC. With the rest of team Canada she'll be heading to Spain for world championships!! If you go to GPRC you probably know her.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
Lol I run track for my high school team if that counts for anything.
:cheers:
Or.. ran.. when we used to have a team.
City champs 7 years in a rowww.
=]
No idea who Fiona is though.. I don't train outside of school or anything, just something to pass the time in the spring.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SaugasFinest SaugasFinest

@norcorider wrote
Anyone into track/x-country? Does anyone know or has anyone heard of Fiona Benson who just recently competed in NACAC cross country running championships in the Carribbean? She's from the little community of Toms Lake near hick town Dawson Creek in northern BC. With the rest of team Canada she'll be heading to Spain for world championships!! If you go to GPRC you probably know her.

Never heard of her, but i was on my track team in middle school, and I'm prolly joining this year and next year. Track is the crap.
EDIT: The system corrected it to "track is the crap". LMAO.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Urnehpets Urnehpets
I like track and I'm on the team ^.^
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hey,

I'm in university now, but I ran cross country back in grade 10. We had a very tough coach, and some of the most athletic ppl stopped going, but I stuck at it, even though i was awkward and had rediculously flat feet. Sometimes I wonder why...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hey,

I'm in university now, but I ran cross country back in grade 10. We had a very tough coach, and some of the most athletic ppl stopped going, but I stuck at it, even though i was awkward and had rediculously flat feet. Sometimes I wonder why...
Was this helpful? Yes 0