yconic - Current marks/how to pull up my average!?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Current marks/how to pull up my average!?

A photo of samanthabanks samanthabanks
Here's my current marks
ENG4U - 86 (completed)
AVI4M - 72 (this semester)
CGW4U - 85 (this semester)
HZT4U - 71 (this semester)
AWQ4M - 85 (completed)

So right now my average is 79.8
I am aiming for atleast an 83 average, and as you can tell I'm super lacking in the Philosophy department (HZT). Any tips on how to pull up my average? I suck at tests!
Next semester I have Individual living and writers craft, however I am planning on dropping writers craft for another 4U course. Help! I'm stressing......

Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of Joshki Joshki
A frined of mines currently taking philosophy online, she's soo good in english yet she's struggling in that course..

And your semester is so damn easy, i dont even get how can you be so stressful, just put more effort and work harder.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rightsaidfred rightsaidfred
There's really no other way to do it than to study hard. Cheat if you have to.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of madox madox

@Joshki wrote
A frined of mines currently taking philosophy online, she's soo good in english yet she's struggling in that course..

And your semester is so damn easy, i dont even get how can you be so stressful, just put more effort and work harder.

this. other than english, your courses are easy. just work harder.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of christinakwan1 christinakwan1
Just tell yourself that all the nights staying in and studying will be worth it. Maybe you can just push yourself to work harder
And agreed, cheat if you have to
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of chiqua99 chiqua99

@samanthabanks wrote
Here's my current marks
ENG4U - 86 (completed)
AVI4M - 72 (this semester)
CGW4U - 85 (this semester)
HZT4U - 71 (this semester)
AWQ4M - 85 (completed)

So right now my average is 79.8
I am aiming for atleast an 83 average, and as you can tell I'm super lacking in the Philosophy department (HZT). Any tips on how to pull up my average? I suck at tests!
Next semester I have Individual living and writers craft, however I am planning on dropping writers craft for another 4U course. Help! I'm stressing......

Right now I stand with

English- 75
Calculus- 84 (my teacher screwed me over; I really should be at high 80s)

I really need to pull my marks up. How do I pull up my Calculus mark to 90% and English to 80% by the time marks go in? Do I have a chance? I'm applying to U of T Rotman, Laurier, Waterloo (AFM) and McMaster
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Slasher61 Slasher61
work harder. Thats always the solution
Was this helpful? Yes 0