yconic - Currently in 3rd Year at Schulich (iBBA, Finance/Accounting)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Currently in 3rd Year at Schulich (iBBA, Finance/Accounting)

A photo of Rush Rush
Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
13 replies

A photo of Jaycity23 Jaycity23
Hey,
I was just wondering how is the work load at Schulich?
Do you find it to be overwhelming at times?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rush Rush

@Jaycity23 wrote
Hey,
I was just wondering how is the work load at Schulich?
Do you find it to be overwhelming at times?

I have found it to be overwhelming at times, but I did only the minimum required work in high school while focusing on everything else in my life, so that's my bias.

The work is worth the exit opportunities; if you're a personable individual and you get decent grades you can have lots of options upon graduation.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Redprince Redprince
It has been 1 week since I had handed my referent information in. However, none of teachers have received an e-mail so, should I call Schulich or just wait?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MINTOK MINTOK

@Redprince wrote
It has been 1 week since I had handed my referent information in. However, none of teachers have received an e-mail so, should I call Schulich or just wait?

Do call. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nick0rz Nick0rz
Guessing you're doing 4th year exchange; what country are you planning on visiting?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of goldstorm goldstorm
How would u rate the finance specialization at schulich?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
What is the lowest mark that I should have for the prerequisite courses (math and English)? Is it safe for me to get 84 in Advanced Functions with an overall average of 92.2 and average ECs?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rush Rush

@MINTOK wrote

@Redprince wrote

Do call. :)

I am unfamiliar with the application process and I do not work in the admissions office; I am only willing to answer questions that pertain to my experience at Schulich thus far. Sorry!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rush Rush

@Nick0rz wrote
Guessing you're doing 4th year exchange; what country are you planning on visiting?

Fourth year Winter term and I'm hoping to go to France.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rush Rush

@goldstorm wrote
How would u rate the finance specialization at schulich?

That's too open a question and would take an essay for me to properly discuss. Please be more specific.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rush Rush

@muffnusha wrote
What is the lowest mark that I should have for the prerequisite courses (math and English)? Is it safe for me to get 84 in Advanced Functions with an overall average of 92.2 and average ECs?

Please see my above post "#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 4:02:32 PM ".
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cocoappleli cocoappleli
Hi,
Just wondering, is it okay if I drop off the supplementary forms during the weekends, or do I need to go during weekdays?

Also, what would you consider to be a good activity log? Good English, good grammar and good choices of words, or having activities showing potentials of leadership, teamwork, etc.?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hobbs hobbs

@cocoappleli wrote
Hi,
Just wondering, is it okay if I drop off the supplementary forms during the weekends, or do I need to go during weekdays?

Also, what would you consider to be a good activity log? Good English, good grammar and good choices of words, or having activities showing potentials of leadership, teamwork, etc.?

There should be office hours that are posted on your supplementary application form or somewhere on the website. I trust you can google that yourself, but from what I know, I'm pretty sure that the offices are NOT open on weekends.
Was this helpful? Yes 0