yconic - Daily Deal on Dealfind.com
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Daily Deal on Dealfind.com

A photo of Medstudent123 Medstudent123
HI everyone! I have some friends who started a company that is featured on Daily Deals today. I thought the deal would be good for students, check it out.

"Here at the Blue Bin, we want you to be able to find everything you need at a price that keeps a few extra bucks in your pocket, all while trying to be good to the environment. Since we realize that a majority of our products are impossible to be made of recycled or recyclable goods, we do the next best thing! All of our shipments, starting with the package all the way to the packing slip are either made of recycled or recyclable goods. And while we spend endless hours on finding you cool new products, our main concern is your satisfaction. This is why we offer a “Blue” guarantee with every item you order. If for any reason you are not happy, email, call or come visit us and we promise to make it right! — TheBlueBin.com"

Blue Bin is an awesome way to reduce your carbon footprint and also get the things you want.

Hope you find this helpful :)

http://www.dealfind.com/products/windsor/thebluebin
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of anky2930 anky2930

@Medstudent123 wrote
HI everyone! I have some friends who started a company that is featured on Daily Deals today. I thought the deal would be good for students, check it out.

"Here at the Blue Bin, we want you to be able to find everything you need at a price that keeps a few extra bucks in your pocket, all while trying to be good to the environment. Since we realize that a majority of our products are impossible to be made of recycled or recyclable goods, we do the next best thing! All of our shipments, starting with the package all the way to the packing slip are either made of recycled or recyclable goods. And while we spend endless hours on finding you cool new products, our main concern is your satisfaction. This is why we offer a “Blue” guarantee with every item you order. If for any reason you are not happy, email, call or come visit us and we promise to make it right! — TheBlueBin.com"

Blue Bin is an awesome way to reduce your carbon footprint and also get the things you want.

Hope you find this helpful :)

http://www.dealfind.com/products/windsor/thebluebin

can they provide cash on delivery facility regarding any type of book
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bcd92 bcd92
i read that as deal or no deal=|
Was this helpful? Yes 0