yconic - Dalhousie......anyone?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Dalhousie......anyone?

A photo of aquarius aquarius
Just wondering if there is anybody in this forum studying at Dalhousie or planning to go there ? Any feedback , is appreciated !!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of relz relz
It's in my top two and I have been accepted! I still need to hear from Western, then I will make my decision. I applied to sciences too! Are your universities ranked in order or just random?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@relz wrote
It's in my top two and I have been accepted! I still need to hear from Western, then I will make my decision. I applied to sciences too! Are your universities ranked in order or just random?

I am at 70% Dalhousie right now. Going to see Western next week and if I do get accepted then I will really decide what I'm gonna do !! Guelph was the first uni I visited and I was so impressed.
My ranking is changing fast....
Are you from Ontario? Do you mind sharing your average?Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of emmamarie emmamarie
Hey, yeah. Dalhousie is my number one choice.
But I'm just wondering, is anyone else who has applied getting this online, "Decision: Written Notification to Follow"? Do you know what this means?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Applied to:

Trent University - Biology (Accepted)
Trent University - Bachelor of Science (Accepted)
York University - Bachelor of Science (Pending)
Memorial University - Bachelor of Science (Accepted)
Dalhousie University - Bachelor of Science (Pending)
Was this helpful? Yes 0