yconic - Deadline for OSAP?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Deadline for OSAP?

A photo of StrawberrySplashx0x3 StrawberrySplashx0x3
is there a deadline for OSAP, one of my friends said that the 15th may is the deadline.
HELP does anyone know?
btw classes start around september 6 2011
Was this helpful? Yes 0
15 replies

A photo of blurX blurX
http://tinyurl.com/3cttctk
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@blurX wrote
http://tinyurl.com/3q7cp9k

really, i mean really?
that's like telling me the sky is blue.
i already tried that, like i stated, my friend said tomorrow is he deadline and i'm asking if that's true.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of blurX blurX

@StrawberrySplashx0x3 wrote

@blurX wrote
http://tinyurl.com/3q7cp9k

really, i mean really?
that's like telling me the sky is blue.
i already tried that, like i stated, my friend said tomorrow is he deadline and i'm asking if that's true.

June 15 that is.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
No, it's not due tomorrow! That's crazy!
It is due in mid June but the faster you apply the better.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

thanks guys!:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
BlurX told you the answer to the question - he even referenced the OSAP site itself - then you jump on him because your friend told you otherwise?! Thank him then yell at your friend. He helped you much more than your friend with his misleading lies.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@ARMY101 wrote
BlurX told you the answer to the question - he even referenced the OSAP site itself - then you jump on him because your friend told you otherwise?! Thank him then yell at your friend. He helped you much more than your friend with his misleading lies.

What are you talking about? i didnt jump on him cause my friend told me otherwise. In fact you're the one jumping on me. Like i mentioned i already checked the Osap website, i guess you didn't read that before commenting. And even that why would i ask a question without find more information. And i said thanks, which again you probably didn't even read. And i know he was more helpful than my friend.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of blurX blurX

@StrawberrySplashx0x3 wrote

@ARMY101 wrote

What are you talking about? i didnt jump on him cause my friend told me otherwise. In fact you're the one jumping on me. Like i mentioned i already checked the Osap website, i guess you didn't read that before commenting. And even that why would i ask a question without find more information. And i said thanks, which again you probably didn't even read. And i know he was more helpful than my friend.

Ignore him lol..he has been a notorious troll since he joined this forum.

And ARMY101, that was totally unnecessary.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of mynameismattgotmlgo mynameismattgotmlgo
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? Army is right that BlurX was right all along. Google "osap deadline," and your answer will be right there in front of your eyes: "The deadline for OSAP application is 90 days prior to the end of your academic year." April 30, 2012 is very likely the end of your academic year, so 90 days before then.

"For first time applicants starting school in September, we recommend that you apply by June to ensure that your OSAP entitlement is ready for you to pick up when you start school in September."

I hate agreeing with Army, but I have to when he is right.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Thanks Matt.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

lmao, this isin't a big deal.
and matt again i wanted to confirm the june 15 thing. Anyways thanks for the people that answered lol.
Was this helpful? Yes 0