yconic - Deadline to Accept AEO Offer for Richard Ivey?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Deadline to Accept AEO Offer for Richard Ivey?

A photo of ToiTeam ToiTeam
I have recieved the AEO offer from ivey but going through the documentation i do not seem to find a specified deadline date that we have to accept AEO offer by. I know BMOS is June 2nd but what about AEO! ?

Please Help :) !

Thankyou !
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of mxfire mxfire

@ToiTeam wrote
I have recieved the AEO offer from ivey but going through the documentation i do not seem to find a specified deadline date that we have to accept AEO offer by. I know BMOS is June 2nd but what about AEO! ?

Thankyou !

It would be the same day. However, it is recommended that you do it earlier and get your res stuff sorted out.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ToiTeam ToiTeam

@mxfire wrote

@ToiTeam wrote

Thankyou !

It would be the same day. However, it is recommended that you do it earlier and get your res stuff sorted out.

Hey bro i am in the exact same position as you I am trying to decide between ivey and queens and would really appreciate if you could write a detailed and thorough reply on why you chose ivey over queens!? Trust me i am in a really urgent need of your response, it would mean alot to me thankyou.
Was this helpful? Yes 0