yconic - Deadlines
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Deadlines

A photo of carleejade carleejade
With scholorship deadlines if we submit it the day that it's due, will they still count it. Or do they have to get the application the BEFORE the deadline day?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of North North

@carleejade wrote
With scholorship deadlines if we submit it the day that it's due, will they still count it. Or do they have to get the application the BEFORE the deadline day?

If they get it the day it is due then you are fine.
Depending on the scholarship it might be that it must be postmarked by the deadline date but others need to physically have it on or before the deadline.

Electronic ones just need to be submitted before the deadline. (usually 11:59 pm on the deadline date)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
It depends on the scholarships.
Some scholarships give specific TIMES AND DATES.. while some only give dates.
If they don't give times, you can still submit it the day of and it will still count.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of anhnguyen3 anhnguyen3
For electronic applications, I believe submitting on the deadline day is permitted. The specific time deadline should be 11:59:59PM.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia

@anhnguyen wrote
For electronic applications, I believe submitting on the deadline day is permitted. The specific time deadline should be 11:59:59PM.

Not always.
Like the RBC Scholarship had a 6 PM deadline, it really depends on the scholarship.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych
Why would you submit it late, though? You shouldn't leave it until the last minute.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of shadowinthedark shadowinthedark
Just try to submit it one day earlier than the due date. Saves the worries.
Was this helpful? Yes 0