yconic - Decision Pending!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Decision Pending!!

A photo of Onionlol Onionlol
Well,my u of t application status just turned from pending review to decision pending,anyone else same as mine? Just hope that is not a rejection!:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
14 replies

A photo of Serllen Serllen
well, I'm a 105D applicant and I got my offer of admission early last week. I believe if your average is above 85% and your calculus mark isn't too low (like 60~70%) then you will have a high chance of getting in.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Serllen wrote
well, I'm a 105D applicant and I got my offer of admission early last week. I believe if your average is above 85% and your calculus mark isn't too low (like 60~70%) then you will have a high chance of getting in.

I apply to EngSci with 92 avg,so not sure if i can get in,but anyway,i believe they already made decision now.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Serllen Serllen

@Onionlol wrote

@Serllen wrote

I apply to EngSci with 92 avg,so not sure if i can get in,but anyway,i believe they already made decision now.

Yap, I read the previous years of admission averages for engineering at UTSG and usually the cut-off for engineering is at 90%. So I think your average will get you in. Just that I know for a fact UTSG will release admission offers for 105 applicant on a rolling basis and for 101 applicant's admission offers will be released by 3 rounds; in which are Feb. April and May.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Serllen wrote

@Onionlol wrote

@Serllen wrote

Yap, I read the previous years of admission averages for engineering at UTSG and usually the cut-off for engineering is at 90%. So I think your average will get you in. Just that I know for a fact UTSG will release admission offers for 105 applicant on a rolling basis and for 101 applicant's admission offers will be released by 3 rounds; in which are Feb. April and May.

I think the second round is late March, 92 is at the low end of applying to the EngSci,which admission avg is 94 of this program last yeear,so i am a little bit worried,lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
For U of T Join Us it says "Pending", Portal says " " and OUAC says "Offer" ...wtf?

And that's good op! Good luck, hopefully you'll be accepted (:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@MrSparkles wrote
For U of T Join Us it says "Pending", Portal says " " and OUAC says "Offer" ...wtf?

Same here!!I just checked OUAC and it showed offer for EngSci! However, on U of T website it still says dicision pending and no email from them yet. Is this real?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I suppose it is real lol I should have applied to EngSci, I was scared of being rejected. But It's okay I wanted ECE anyway aha. Congrats Onion! Good thing you checked OUAC! ^.^
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@MrSparkles wrote
I suppose it is real lol I should have applied to EngSci, I was scared of being rejected. But It's okay I wanted ECE anyway aha. Congrats Onion! Good thing you checked OUAC! ^.^

Thank you so much,I hope we can get comfirm from UT soon!!lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of xCooLx xCooLx

@MrSparkles wrote

Hey, i applied to ece at UofT as well.
May I know your average?

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of xCooLx xCooLx

@MrSparkles wrote

Hey, just a few questions

On your OUAC, did it say pending review or decision pending??

What was your avg?

When did you apply?

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@xCooLx wrote

@MrSparkles wrote

Hey, just a few questions

On your OUAC, did it say pending review or decision pending??

What was your avg?

When did you apply?

Thanks

On my OUAC it said "Offer"
My avg is 93 atm, although it may drop slightly because I suck at English.
I applied during the winter holidays (Christmas)
Was this helpful? Yes 0